Call Us: 301-852-6441
It can seem like a giant headache when your garage doors not closing. Take a step back, breathe and call the Horizon Garage Door team to help you out.
The Horizon Garage Doors Repairs team is here to help you discover why your garage doors not closing. It’s quite possible that you don’t need to pay for any garage door repair costs. Maybe you just need a simple garage door tune-up. We won’t know until someone comes out to take a look.
There are some things you can do to quickly solve the reason why your garage door is not closing. Take a look at our list of troubleshooting tips to understand what you can do right now to correct the problem.
● Your Door Transmitter Batteries Need To Be Replaced
● Realign Your Garage Door Photo Eye
● Your Tracks Are Bent, Broken or Not Aligned
● Your Transmitter May Be Failing
● Dirt or Debris Is Blocking The Tracks
● Your Springs Are Broken.
● Garage Door Limit Settings Need Adjustment
● Check The Disconnect Switch
● The Garage Door Manual Lock Is On
● Check If Your Cables Are Fine Or Broken
Emergency garage door repair services are available for those in a rush. If you are not able to troubleshoot the issue in a few minutes, it’s time for a garage door tune-up. Oftentimes, we can make it out to your property on the same day.